Port St. Lucie, FL – The Treasure Coast’s premier Internet Portal TreasureCoast.com will host a 2-hour seminar – “An Introduction to Search Engine Marketing” presented by Steve Thomas the President of the national Internet marketing firm The Net Impact (TNI),.According to Thomas, “We are dedicated to making a client’s web site “work.” TNI’s trademarked approach to Search Engine Marketing, Invite – Connect – Engage, was created in response to the increasing need for clients to have their websites not only technically correct and aesthetically attractive to viewers, but also to be certain that their site is found and viewed properly by major search engines. (Search Engine Optimization (SEO) compliant).The new partnership involving TreasureCoast.com and The Net Impact develops new websites, but primarily works with existing sites to generate optimal traffic and customer conversions. The team also specializes in E-mail campaigns, press release optimization, Web analytics; affiliate marketing and pay per click campaign strategy. The Net Impact and its parent company, Unidev, are Microsoft Certified, IBM partners, Cisco Partners and have a Google certified Adwords Person and a Yahoo certified Ambassador on staff.“Increasingly and rightfully”, says Thomas ”your website should be about Return On Investment (ROI).” TNI believes in improving ROI performance through the use of web analytics.
Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
• Why are Search Engines important to you website?
• What is the mission for your website?
• How to improve your ranking in the Search Engines
• The importance of using the right keywords
• Why using the right content is important to your site
• The importance of inbound links to your website
• Tools to help you understand your ranking
• How does Google see your website
• Organic (natural) search vs. paid search
• How to run a Pay Per click Program
The seminar is free. Please RSVP to Sury at 772.225.4916 by 5 pm on Friday, August 17. Limited seating. What: Seminar on Internet Marketing
Where: Realtors Association of St. Lucie / Ken & Ailene Pruitt Media Center
6666 South U.S. 1
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
When: Thursday, August 23, 2007 – 2:00 – 4:00 pm