Thank you to those who joined The Net Impact and Reel Impact for “Watch This”: Video Marketing That Search Engines Love. Adam Crosley and Steve Thomas presented some great video creating and video posting tips and we just couldn’t wait to share what we learned!
Key Takeaways from “Watch This”: Video Marketing That Search Engines Love
1. Video is an art form but it helps to think of it as a communication tool. Create with the end result in mind. What action, understanding or feeling do you want to communicate to the audience?
2. ONE good, clearly written communication objective is a great blueprint for a marketing video. Do not overwhelm your audience by trying to communicate too many things with one video.
3. There is no “magic, right length” for a video; the shorter the better. 44% of audiences abandon a video within the first 60 seconds (Adam Crosley, Reel Impact).
4. Even with just a few views, a video can rank high on search engines when optimized properly.
5. Don’t just produce video; pass it around, search for it and use it to connect with your customers and potential customers via social media. Video is a great trust agent if created and shared properly, so be creative!!
We hope you join The Net Impact team for our next monthly seminar at the end of June. More details to come. Stay posted!