The Net Impact Trend List is a semi-weekly look at relevant news, blogs, trending searches, and our client successes. For those interested in social media, SEO, and web development, trend on.
Worth a Look
- Most search engine marketing strategies include SEO and Pay-per-click components. While SEO and PPC are unique disciplines, smart web marketers know there is a valuable connection between the two. This week Search Engine Watch explores ways to integrate your PPC and SEO strategies for improved information and effectiveness.
- Mobile search is growing rapidly, but will its revenues ever exceed desktop search revenues? While mobile usage continues to grow, traditional search engine marketing strategies do not take advantage of how mobile search is used. This article from the NY Times examines what it will take for mobile to be as big as desktop search for Google
Find out the search terms that have been trending on Google during the past 30 days. Data was gathered using Google’s Insights for Search tool.
With the hype surrounding its announcement and release, the iPhone 4s topped the search traffic charts for the past month. Seasonal searches for October were also very popular, as many turn to Google for the perfect costume.
- 1. iphone 4s (Breakout)
- 2. troy davis (+3,700%)
- 3. amanda knox (+2,450%)
- 4. steve jobs (+600%)
- 5. mayweather (+350%)
- 6. halloween (+180%)
- 7. halloween costumes (+180%)
- 8. iphone 5 (+100%)
- 9. kindle (+90%)
- 10. party city (+80%)
TNI Partner Spotlight
- We love when our partners get recognized for excellent work! Last week the annual publication Best Lawyers named “Lawyers of the Year” in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Two of our law clients achieved this distinction. See the Sandberg, Phoenix, & von Gontard Lawyers of the Year and The Stolar Partnership LLP Lawyers of the Year.
- Major congratulations to nonprofit partner Concerns of Police Survivors. This year, $244,000 was raised during the annual C.O.P.S. WALK!
- Susanne Evens of translation partner AAA Translation was recently profiled in “The American Dream”, a blog that highlights German individuals finding success in the United States.
Stay up to date on industry news and commentary, TNI happenings, and events with web experts. Sign up for The Impact Update today!